Best Colleges in Jacksonville USA
Looking for a top-rated college? If you are seeking for colleges in Jacksonville then you are lucky to have a broad range of options where you can learn new fields and make it your profession. To put an end to your misery we have compiled a list of ‘Best Colleges in Jacksonville’ where you’ll find high ranked colleges that will help you in taking the best decision towards your education.
Jacksonville is the biggest city in Florida which is why it has more than 20 institutes that offers reasonable and exceptional education that is felicitous to a modern workforce.
1. University of North Florida:
University of North Florida is dedicated towards educating students. University of North Florida is diverged into five colleges which extends 53 undergraduate degree programs and 28 graduate degree programs. The acceptance rate of a UNF is 50.8% and the retention rate of freshman is 83%.
Facts and Figure about University of North Florida:
- University of North Florida was established in 1972.
- University of North Florida has the 1st ranking.
- Studying in University of North Florida will cost you about 6,394 USD in-state, Out-of-state 20,798 USD.
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 904-620-1000
2. Flagler College-St Augustine:
The Flagler College-St Augustine is steadfast to the conservation of the hotel and other remarkable conformation that charms its campus. Its expedition is to up skill and guide students for fruitful careers, and professional studies. Flagler College-St Augustine has 78% of their student’s absolute observational chances such as internships and study abroad programs.
Facts and Figure about Flagler College-St Augustine:
- Flagler College-St Augustine was established in 1972.
- Flagler College-St Augustine has the 2nd ranking.
- Studying in Flagler College-St Augustine will cost you about 16,830 USD.
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 800-304-4208
3. Jacksonville State University
Jacksonville State is a regional public university, Jacksonville State presently has an enlistment of about 8,500 students, with nearly 500 staff members. It offers programs of course in five scholastic units leading to bachelors, masters, education specialist, and doctorate degrees to recommence and distance education programs.
Facts and Figure about Jacksonville State University:
- Jacksonville State was established in 1883.
- Jacksonville State has the 2nd ranking.
- Studying in Jacksonville State will cost you about In-state 7,500 USD, Out-of-state 14,700 USD.
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 256-782-5781
4. Edward Waters College
Edward Waters College proposes bachelor’s degrees in eight educational programs. It is the medieval reserved school of higher education in the state of Florida. The College’s present enrollment is 839 students, with about 51% of the student body is male, and 49% female and over 90% of the students are facilitated by their financial aid.
Facts and Figure about Edward Waters College:
- Edward Waters College was established in 1866.
- Edward Waters College has the 4th ranking.
- Studying in Edward Waters College will cost you about 13,525 USD.
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 904-470-8000
5. Jacksonville University
Jacksonville is realm to ambitious students at all class levels and from around the world. Jacksonville University offers more than 70 majors and programs at the undergraduate level, additionally 23 Masters and doctorate degree programs, and has a reliability for academic innovation, Jacksonville University is comprised of four colleges, two institutes, and various prestigious schools.
Facts and Figure about Jacksonville University:
- Jacksonville University was established in 1934.
- Jacksonville University has the 5th ranking.
- Studying in Jacksonville University will cost you about 33,930 USD
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 904-256-8000
6. Illinois College
Illinois College is a chief in higher education and has a liability for scholastic upheaval, providing students a life-changing learning escapades that are essential for the job market and graduate study. Illinois College constructs an international credibility for inspiring accomplishments and emancipating students to make a difference in the world.
Facts and Figure about Illinois College:
- Illinois College was established in 1829.
- Illinois College has the 6th ranking.
- Studying in Illinois College will cost you about 31,660 USD.
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 217-245-3000
7. Florida State College at Jacksonville
Florida State College proposes high value, pertinent lasting education that enhances the intellectual, social, cultural and economic development of their diverse community .Students choose from a variety of 150-degree programs and practical certificates, including bachelor’s degrees in inflated-demand fields.
Facts and Figure about Florida State College at Jacksonville
- Florida State College at Jacksonville was established in 1966.
- Florida State College at Jacksonville has the 7th ranking.
- Studying in Florida State College at Jacksonville will cost you about In-state 2,830 USD, Out-of State 9,944 USD
8. Trinity Baptist College
Trinity Baptist College currently offers both ministry and liberal arts Associate, Bachelor, and Master level degree programs. Trinity Baptist College has proffered education in biblical studies to develop students for relentless ministry. TBC’s mission is to prepare Christian men and women for life and ministry by providing students with higher education from a Christian worldview.
Facts and Figure about Trinity Baptist College Trinity Baptist College was established in 1974.
- Trinity Baptist College has the 8th ranking.
- Studying in Trinity Baptist College will cost you about 11,040 USD.
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 904-596-2451
9. MacMurray College
MacMurray College provides accessible and incorporated courses, undergraduate as well as adult learner courses, and offering financial aid in the form of allowance and scholarships up to 95% of students. The financial aid helps and encourages a lot of students to acquire education. It is committed towards preparing graduates for satisfying and fruitful professional careers, successful leadership, and enriched lives of uninterrupted learning, achievement, and service.
Facts and Figure about MacMurray College:
- MacMurray College was established in 1846.
- MacMurray College has the 9th ranking.
- Studying in MacMurray College will cost you about 42,172 USD.
- To reach Finance and Admission Office Contact: +1 217-479-7000.