Best Colleges for Paramedics
Interested in a career as a paramedic? If you’re fascinated by paramedics and are looking for a college to study in Paramedics where you can get prime education than you are at the right place. To end your misery we have compiled a list of the ‘Best Colleges for Paramedics’ to help you find a top-ranked college that fits your needs.
Various institutes offer certificate and associate’s degree programs for forthcoming paramedics. Find out the details of our procedures, and read the list to learn about the ten best colleges for paramedic degree programs.
- Barton County Community College
Barton offers course work at all levels of pre hospital emergency care EMR, EMT, AEMT, and Paramedic. The Barton Community College paramedic program is offered by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs.
Facts and Figures about Barton Community College
- Barton Community College was established in 1965.
- Barton Community College has the first ranking.
- Studying in Barton Community College will cost about In-state $3,200, Out-of-state $4,192.
- To reach finance and admission office contact: 214-703-8445
- Coffeyville Community College
The college gives Knowledge, comprehension, application, analysis, synthesis, and assessment of information relevant to their role as a certified/licensed Paramedic. Students must be enrolled in Anatomy & Physiology or have already taken the course with a C or higher. Students who have already own a valid EMT certification along with Anatomy & Physiology may apply for lateral entry into the program.
Facts and Figures about Coffeyville Community College
- Coffeyville Community College was established in 1923.
- Coffeyville Community College has the second ranking.
- Studying in Coffeyville Community College will cost about : In-state 2,304 USD, Out-of-state 3,808 USD
To reach finance and admission office contact: (620) 251-7700
- Kansas City Kansas Community College
Kansas Community College has a Paramedic Program which assimilate, variety of teaching schemes and learning opportunities for participants. It is to provide the participant with the essential knowledge and skills to effectively function as a certified Paramedic.
Facts and Figures about Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Kansas Community College was established in 1923.
- Kansas Community College has the third ranking.
- Studying in Kansas Community College will cost about In-state 3,240 USD, Out-of-state 8,040 USD.
- To reach finance and admission office contact: 214-703-8992.
- Kennebec Valley Community College
Kennebec Valley Community Collegehas an Advanced Emergency Care Program. It provides a numerous entrance/multiple exit degree program. Students will be entitled for Maine State licensure and national registration at the Advanced Emergency Medical Technician level upon triumphant accomplishment of the Advanced EMT Emergency Care Certificate.
Facts and Figures about Kennebec Valley Community College
- Kennebec Valley Community Collegewas established in 1991.
- Kennebec Valley Community Collegehas the fourth ranking.
- Studying in Kennebec Valley Community Collegewill cost about In-state $3,385, Out-of-state $6,085.
- To reach finance and admission office contact: (207) 453-5000.
- Crafton Hills College
The Crafton Hills College offer Paramedic Program which is accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs. CHC’s facilities are commodious and appealing, and include a health and wellness center, an art gallery, aquatics center, and child development center. Over 95% of program graduates are employed as paramedics within six months of graduating the program.
Facts and Figures about Crafton Hills College
- Crafton Hills College was established in 1972.
- Crafton Hills College has the fifth ranking.
- Studying in Crafton Hills College will cost about In-state $1,142, Out-of-state $5,942
- To reach finance and admission office contact: 909-794-2161.
- Santa Rosa Junior College
Santa Rosa Junior College has an excellent faculty and staff, inclusive student services and beautiful facilities. The SRJC Paramedic Academy begins receiving applications in the January before August starts. SRJC hosts one paramedic academy each year. The program begins in August, and generally takes 12-15 months to complete. Numerous paramedic students are qualified for Board of Governors (BOG) tuition waivers. It has approximately 28,000 students.
Facts and Figures about Santa Rosa Junior College
- Santa Rosa Junior College was established in 1918.
- Santa Rosa Junior College has the sixth ranking In-state $1,318, Out-of-state $6,637.
- Studying in Santa Rosa Junior College will cost about In-state $1,142, Out-of-state $5,942
- To reach finance and admission office contact: 707-836-2921
- University of Arkansas Community College – Hope
The Arkansas Course Transfer System contains information about the interchangeability of courses within Arkansas community colleges and universities. The Associate Applied Science in Paramedic provides paramedic students an opportunity to promote their education with coursework leading to the AAS. Students majoring in A.A.S. Paramedic may fulfill the required coursework prior to or after completion of the Paramedic Technical Certificate curriculum.
Facts and Figures about Arkansas community colleges
- Arkansas community colleges was established in 1965.
- Arkansas community colleges has the seventh ranking
- Studying in Arkansas community colleges will cost about In-state $2,640, Out-of-state $4,770
- To reach finance and admission office contact: +1 866-956-8595
- Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell
The Paramedic Program authorized by the Committee on Accreditation of Allied Health Educational Programs for the Emergency Medical Service Professions. In this program, graduates will be eligible to take the National Registry of Emergency Medical Technicians-Paramedic Examination.
Facts and Figures about Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell
- Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell was established in 1927.
- Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell has the eight ranking
- Studying in Eastern New Mexico University-Roswell will cost about In-state 1,944 USD, Out-of-state 4,536 USD
- To reach finance and admission office contact: 575-624-7076
- North Florida Community College
The Paramedic Program at North Florida Community College was started to attain the requirements to practice, under medical direction, the art and science of out-of-hospital medicine. The Associate in Science Degree in Emergency Medical Services provides EMT and paramedic training while preparing graduates for executive and managerial positions in the EMS field. Graduates of NFCC’s Paramedic program may eloquent into the A.S. Degree program.
Facts and Figures about North Florida Community College
- North Florida Community College was established in 1958.
- North Florida Community College has the ninth ranking
- Studying in North Florida Community College will cost In-state $3,054, Out-of-state $11,400
- To reach finance and admission office contact850.973.2288 or 866.937.6322